Angel Beats

Novel21

Probably anything from Key as a first recommendation then, right?

Ignoring the VN adaptations, Charlotte and Prima Doll are probably not bad places to start? Though I think Charlotte's probably an easier pick.

For non-Key titles, I don't see AnoHana in your list so as a staple, you should probably go for it! It doesn't have action though so... But if you're okay with SoL drama stuff, then that and Your Lie in April should be good picks for emotional friendship stories.

As a personal recommendation, I'll throw in Girls' Last Tour too. It's one of my favorites. :__:

55 minutes ago, Kosakyun said:

Probably anything from Key as a first recommendation then, right?

Ignoring the VN adaptations, Charlotte and Prima Doll are probably not bad places to start? Though I think Charlotte's probably an easier pick.

For non-Key titles, I don't see AnoHana in your list so as a staple, you should probably go for it! It doesn't have action though so... But if you're okay with SoL drama stuff, then that and Your Lie in April should be good picks for emotional friendship stories.

As a personal recommendation, I'll throw in Girls' Last Tour too. It's one of my favorites. :__:

Thank you very much, i'm going to try watch anime you choose for me and se how they are. 

13 minutes ago, Novel21 said:

Thank you very much, i'm going to try watch anime you choose for me and se how they are. 

Actually, I asked my friend who's a big Key fan for a list to recommend to you and this is what they sent me based on what you described:

• Amagi Brilliant Park
  • Charlotte
  • Kino no Tabi (which ever version, I watched the latest one)
  • Little Busters (+ Refrain)
  • Plastic Memories
  • Kamisama no Memochou
  • Kiznaiver
  • ReCreators
  • Rokka no Yuusha
  • Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Hopefully one of these tickles your fancy!