Kamidori Alchemy Meister Trouble (CLOSED)

Cookie

Yes I haves some kind of issue starting the game I get to the main meny hit the new game but efter 5sec game engine error and get the black screen (T_T)

I did see Mr Eclipsezero hade same problem with Steins;Gate. I first look there for answer there, try some but no difference still the same,

I look on the "Wait(before you) topi"c and try some of that but no help. Well slightly first I have Visual C++ library run time error I google that so now I "only" have engine trouble.

I have k-lite codec pack install and my local on japan and use applocale to and I run as adminisitrator to but still the engine trouble. I use Vista 32 btw

and I dowload the game a second time to day but still the same.

the first thing I usually do is to try running as administrator, then if that doesn't work, try to set your system locale to japanese (you'll have to restart your pc). Then if that still doesn;t work, the problem might be with the game itself. (I know you have mentioned all of this, but this is what I always did, and it always works for me)

Yes I haves some kind of issue starting the game I get to the main meny hit the new game but efter 5sec game engine error and get the black screen (T_T)

I did see Mr Eclipsezero hade same problem with Steins;Gate. I first look there for answer there, try some but no difference still the same,

I look on the "Wait(before you) topi"c and try some of that but no help. Well slightly first I have Visual C++ library run time error I google that so now I "only" have engine trouble.

I have k-lite codec pack install and my local on japan and use applocale to and I run as adminisitrator to but still the engine trouble. I use Vista 32 btw

can you post screenshoot to the error? try to run the game on windowed screen first btw...

the first thing I usually do is to try running as administrator, then if that doesn't work, try to set your system locale to japanese (you'll have to restart your pc). Then if that still doesn;t work, the problem might be with the game itself. (I know you have mentioned all of this, but this is what I always did, and it always works for me)

I dont think so saber you didn't read it properly

First off what you mean Local japan? You mean the this one?

nonunicode.png

If so why you use applocale? there is no reason for you to use it if the non-unicode locale is set to japanese....

You can run the game if it set to japanese if not please set it..

• 5 months later...

I see but actually my computer literally blow up so I guess the "craputer" couldn't play the game so it was or my trubble thens the game :huh: and now (finally) I got a new one and no problem but,

Thanks for all the help I got :D