Hello World!

kiraio

Hello VN enthusiast! Nice to join this community.

My name's is kiraio. I have a new baby born volunteer VN Translator community/team/group for Bahasa Indonesia called Visual Novel Indonesia (VNID).

The current member is well only me XD. If you're interested to join, please take a look at our main repository or say hi at Discord kiraio#1975 :) 

That's it. Ja na~

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and may as well keep using English even though we're fellow Indonesian (Because I felt awkward to write Indonesian dialogue here). That aside, Indonesia definitely has several nice title available in that language, with I did read Hatsukoi Sankaime. Lastly, good luck to your group and I hope you'll have fun in here.

15 hours ago, littleshogun said:

That aside, Indonesia definitely has several nice title available in that language, with I did read Hatsukoi Sankaime.

Yes, there's been a lot of talk about that in the VN group I'm in, but haven't checked it outright.

15 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Lastly, good luck to your group and I hope you'll have fun in here.

Thanks for your appreciation.

Oh, may I know if there's any Indonesian VN translator group already out there? I want to know what projects they've worked on, so there won't be duplicate translations for already translated series.

As for Indonesian translator, there were several one. The most active Indonesian group had to be LoLi Translation with they're recently just released Koi x Shin Ai Kanojo, although being active may be stretch it a bit seeing that there's no visible progress on Onihug (Their current project). Oh yes, there's WJ-Collect as well, with their focus is on short VN. In the past there's Hero Soft that released Sankaime and Harenochi with them currently working on Hatsuyuki, although seeing no activity may as well treat them as dead. Lastly, there's IndoCalize with their current projects are Hatsuyuki (Again), Eustia, and Aikagi 2, although no current activity as of now.

Well, that's all for what I can write in regard of Indonesian translation group

Edited by littleshogun

23 hours ago, littleshogun said:

As for Indonesian translator, there were several one although it's easier to just track the VN that has Indonesian translation on VNDB. The most active Indonesian group had to be LoLi Translation with they're recently just released Koi x Shin Ai Kanojo, although being active may be stretch it a bit seeing that there's no visible progress on Onihug (Their current project). Oh yes, there's WJ-Collect as well, with their focus is on short VN. In the past there's Hero Soft that released Sankaime and Harenochi with them currently working on Hatsuyuki, although seeing no activity may as well treat them as dead. Lastly, there's IndoCalize with their current projects are Hatsuyuki (Again), Eustia, and Aikagi 2, although no current activity as of now.

Well, that's all for what I can write in regard of Indonesian translation group

Thanks for letting me know :)