Any good web browser visual novels?

I found a site that has tsukihime and umineko for web browser but then they removed tsukihime. I was wondering if anyone knew any sites that have visual novels that are made in japan (not visual novels off itch.io or somehting.) I have so far only found the JAST web browser visual novels and the assenhiem project. 

In case you can read Russian, there's Ever17 web version in which it's only available in Russian. Other than that, there's Fate Stay Night web version. There's also a site that gather short length VNs such as True Remembrance or Saya no Uta, although there's no configuration and save function on the VNs. I hope that my answer here can be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

In case you can read Russian, there's Ever17 web version in which it's only available in Russian. Other than that, there's Fate Stay Night web version. There's also a site that gather short length VNs such as True Remembrance or Saya no Uta, although there's no configuration and save function on the VNs. I hope that my answer here can be helpful to you.

Yeah ive actually used all of these. I tried using google to translate ever17 but it was terrible. Also that site with saya no uta site doesnt really work. It only works for about 2 minutes.

Then in this case I don't know much, and now that you mention it Saya no Uta is indeed bugged. The other site that has a number of Japanese VNs is OOParts, although unfortunately it's only available for Japanese language and more importantly you need to log in to try the site (You need to pay in order to access the full service from the site if I'm right). Anyway, so far from what I can see the only site that provided well known VNs are only the one that I gave the links to and OOParts, although if you want to search more obscure web browser VNs, then there are several unknown title in VNDB.

PS - There's also Erogames that also provide several VNs, although those VNs are nukige though. You also need to log in to play the game, and apparently you also need to pay if you want to enjoy the full feature.

Edited by littleshogun

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Then in this case I don't know much, and now that you mention it Saya no Uta is indeed bugged. The other site that has a number of Japanese VNs is OOParts, although unfortunately it's only available for Japanese language and more importantly you need to log in to try the site (You need to pay in order to access the full service from the site if I'm right). Anyway, so far from what I can see the only site that provided well known VNs are only the one that I gave the links to and OOParts, although if you want to search more obscure web browser VNs, then there are several unknown title in VNDB.

PS - There's also Erogames that also provide several VNs, although those VNs are nukige though. You also need to log in to play the game, and apparently you also need to pay if you want to enjoy the full feature.

Thank you for the help. I actually found out about OOparts a couple days ago. I think im outta luck honestly.