Roses Of Love [Paid] [Demo] [Yuri] [Early Access] (Latest Update: 03-04-23)

Neyunse

The assets used in this early access version are temporary and subject to change.

About the game

Roses of love is a visual novel by Yuri in which you will have to take the role of Yukiko, and meet the possible protagonist's love couples. Choose well and unlock alternative routes to discover the past of the protagonist's possible couples and help them to be happy. 

introduction

"Congratulations on entering the prestigious Aoi Ladies Academy"

Yukiko is a country girl who dreams of studying at the prestigious Aoi Ladies Academy; there Yukiko will meet Hoshiko a girl born into a wealthy family, Hana a young aspiring pastry chef and Chizuru, who dreams of being the best swimmer in all of Japan. Yukiko will enjoy her school life and get to know the feelings of each of them. Little by little Yukiko will begin to realize something that may change her relationship with her friends. And this is "love?" find out in this story full of Romance and Comedy.

Staff
  • Story, Code, UI : Neyunse
  • Dialogue corrections: Only Beep, Suki
Credits

Why early access?

The reason for releasing the game in early access is that I don’t want to keep my audience waiting any longer. I thought it’s best to release a small version of the game and hear what they have to say about the game. While it is not the full game, any ideas will be well received, please don’t be too harsh with your criticisms, it is a premature game but with an interesting story behind it.

Approximately how long is this game going to be in early access?

I estimate 1 year or 2 years, depending on how much it would cost me to finish version 2.0. But I estimate that I will have more or less half of the game sometime next year.

How different will the full version be from the early access version?

It will change a lot in the aesthetics of the game, for example the interface. This interface that the game currently has is not to my liking, and it doesn’t look professional. So I decided that I will hire someone to design the new interface, of course… when I get enough money for this.

I also want to include original music, BG, CG, Sprites and voice to the game, I’ve been checking prices and well… some assets are expensive… But I hope that the profits from the early access version will cover most of the expenses.

On the other hand, I’m considering moving the project to another engine, but I’ll see and decide when the time is right.

What is the current status of the early access version?

An early version of the game, with 2 routes. Currently, the EA and the Demo does not have any CG (special scene) so it is just the sprites and backgrounds.

Will the price of the game be different during and after early access?

Yes, the current price of the game is 3.90 dollars. However, the final version of the game will cost about the same as other visual novels on the market (15 USD).

Screenshots

536F2h.jpg2F+A4E.jpgmcepRD.jpg

Itch: https://kagarisoft.itch.io/rol

Discord server: https://discord.gg/eNnRgbt (after entering and accepting the server terms, you will have to react to the bot message to see the rest of the channels).

Edited by KagariSoft
Title updated

• Neyunse changed the title to Roses Of Love [Paid] [Demo] [Early Access] (Latest Update: 28-11-22)
  • Neyunse changed the title to Roses Of Love [Paid] [Demo] [Yuri] [Early Access] (Latest Update: 28-11-22)
  • 4 months later...
  • Neyunse changed the title to Roses Of Love [Paid] [Demo] [Yuri] [Early Access] (Latest Update: 03-04-23)