Fate/Stay Night Problem

Doum

Hi

During the Unlimited Blade Work route. At some way during the fight against Bersherker the game bug, more exactly where, in the spoiler bubbles

Its not really big, I still can continue the game by chosing a other choice,

The first time we met Ilya and Bersherker, Saber start fighting Bersheker and run to the graveyard.

At that point, I can choice:

Stay Here

Follow Them

Do as Tohsaka said

If I chose to stay there, I'll need to do a other choice:

Don't Go

Go to the Graveyard

So if I chose to go the the graveyard, I see some picture of the fight and bang, I have this message with no message

560797_4559642265678_205435259_n.jpg

If I chose to ''Follow Them'' instead of ''Stay Here'' I can arrive at the same conclusion, the story and the text are the same, but the game continue with no problem

I've completed Fate at 100%, and I can play the rest of Unlimited Arc with no problem. So I don't think this my computer problem, but anyway, its no big deal, its just bug me to not be able to pass the game at 100% XD

• 6 months later...

Sorry, I don't like making new threads so i'm going to bump this old one.

I'm not very far into this game, I was talking to the council president and a teacher interrupted us, then it gave me a choice to be worried about Sakura or Rin. Picking Sakura made the rest of the scene Japanese.. am I using an old download that's fixed now, or does it need to be fixed still?

Is that scene really important?

Sorry, I don't like making new threads so i'm going to bump this old one.

I'm not very far into this game, I was talking to the council president and a teacher interrupted us, then it gave me a choice to be worried about Sakura or Rin. Picking Sakura made the rest of the scene Japanese.. am I using an old download that's fixed now, or does it need to be fixed still?

Is that scene really important?

Where did you get your copy of Fate/Stay Night? Regardless, this is an error with your patch. Try googling "mirror moon fate stay night" to get to the translator's site, and downloading the latest patch. Installation directions will be in the download.

Where did you get your copy of Fate/Stay Night? Regardless, this is an error with your patch. Try googling "mirror moon fate stay night" to get to the translator's site, and downloading the latest patch. Installation directions will be in the download.

Um.. I googled "Fate/stay nught fuwanovel". Not the best strategy?

hey are any of the other scenes like that? if u skip ahead does it turn back into english?

Just ran into another at the decision during the first berserker battle, and yeah, skipping turns it back to English but I can tell I'm missing stuff.

Most of my torrents have been prepatched, can I run the patcher on a partially patched version or do I need to find a clean version?

EDIT: Ung, the translation patch needs me to have a disk that I don't have. :/

Is there a full translated torrent somewhere?