Fate/Stay Night [Android VNDS]

I followed the directions here:

http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/2013/02/android-sundays-fatestay-night/

and got up to the part where you head to Ryudou Temple after Saber and the sound cuts out and I see a bunch of Japanese characters.  Repeatedly tapping results in the text continuing in Japanese but no sound or image changes.

I followed that blog and had no problems with Ever17.  I was really enjoying F/SN and would like to finish it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hm.  I wrote that article and have helped ~a dozen people with issues, but I've never heard of this one, specifically.   What size did you convert the game images to?  (Largest? Something in the middle? Smallest?)   I may be able to give you a non-corrupt, new scripts.zip.  It'll fix the issue, and won't corrupt your game saves, etc.

Hm.  I wrote that article and have helped ~a dozen people with issues, but I've never heard of this one, specifically.   What size did you convert the game images to?  (Largest? Something in the middle? Smallest?)   I may be able to give you a non-corrupt, new scripts.zip.  It'll fix the issue, and won't corrupt your game saves, etc.

I'm starting the process again with a new DL and will convert it to see if there was an issue somewhere along the way.  I'll post details as to my steps.  Should it still become corrupted then perhaps a new zip would work, which would be quite helpful.

EDIT:  I used the torrent from fuwanovel and the newest version converter 1.2.5 from weeaboo.nl.  I ran the converter and set it to the appropriate resolution for my device. It completed, but said there were a few background errors during the conversion.  

I was able to follow the base install instructions to put it on my device and load it as normal.  I went back to the save that I had used and it ended up being corrupted in the same place. I am going to try from the beginning with a new save 

EDIT 2: I started from a new game and the same thing happened...however by flying through the game on AUTO after about 30-40 lines it went back to English and continued on.  Hopefully this is an isolated incident.

Thanks for your work and help.

EDIT:

Tay,

Although I was able to proceed I am experiencing an error when saving. 

java.io.IOException: Error saving:: java.io.UTFDDataFormat\Exception: String more than 65535 UTF bytes long.

It looks like it saves, but when I try to load the file it takes me to the title screen.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to try clean files.

• 9 months later...

Can i get a new script.zip file? I have the same problem, but can't find a place to download the healthy file.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if it is appropiate asking here or if I should be opening a new topic, but I'm experiencing the same issue. And, as the others, I would be very happy with a zip with the healthy scripts. 

I have tried following a link left in the comment section of the blog, but it's dead. I'm using the version provided by the blog. If I were to download already converted scripts, would my saves in the Fuwanovel version still work??