VNR help pls

Hello, i've been using VNR for over a month. And i liked it. But i changed the games text style by accident and the VNR doesn't want to open anymore. I tried to reinstall the game didin't work. I tried re-installing the whole VNR... Somehow the game wizzard pops up, but at the ''finish'' to register the game on the spring box it just lags out and turns off by itself... I really really really really really pray, beg for anyone's help because i'm desperate and I don't know what to do at this point.. I've read so many problems, but somehow for everyone it atleast works to register to the game wizzard... While mine doesn't even do that.. Thanks!

14 hours ago, tomatas95 said:

Hello, i've been using VNR for over a month. And i liked it. But i changed the games text style by accident and the VNR doesn't want to open anymore. I tried to reinstall the game didin't work. I tried re-installing the whole VNR... Somehow the game wizzard pops up, but at the ''finish'' to register the game on the spring box it just lags out and turns off by itself... I really really really really really pray, beg for anyone's help because i'm desperate and I don't know what to do at this point.. I've read so many problems, but somehow for everyone it atleast works to register to the game wizzard... While mine doesn't even do that.. Thanks!

Sometimes VNR like that, my mine using VPN to got worked. Maybe need run as admin, or manually add the hook code.

Edited by MDruidd

https://gyazo.com/e8cdded466b02f4eadeccbb16c16f652 Legit haven't done anything, just reinstalled, seems to be working(?)  Thanks for the help tho! I'll try running as administrator next time when it doesn't work as intended >3 I think my game wizzard on the platform is bugged out, but the program instantly found the game so I didin't need to put it in my game wizz, so I hope it'll be okay with the future games aswell! :D

10 minutes ago, tomatas95 said:

https://gyazo.com/e8cdded466b02f4eadeccbb16c16f652 Legit haven't done anything, just reinstalled, seems to be working(?)  Thanks for the help tho! I'll try running as administrator next time when it doesn't work as intended >3 I think my game wizzard on the platform is bugged out, but the program instantly found the game so I didin't need to put it in my game wizz, so I hope it'll be okay with the future games aswell! :D

good to hear, yeah thats looking worked. Or maybe your pc so hot to run vnr that making vnr not responding, so cant load any games on game wizard. Thats why the reason i change to textractor

• 3 weeks later...

Does it translates better than VNR, or they're kinda all the same? I just finished sakura no mori dreamers and prolly sequel isn't going to be translated in the next 4years or so lol, so was just curious 

Edited by tomatas95