Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

Andregate

俺たちに翼はない ―――Under the innocent sky.

9349.jpg

"This might just be a "what if" but, A certain day, Gretagard's pure white sky was overrun by winged ones. Now, the sky extends just about anywhere and everywhere, right? So no matter how far you run, you can't escape those white wings of theirs. And that's why the people without wings went looking for a sky of their own. Their prayers were listened, and they are now listening to "Jingle Bells" in a calm country---

This might just be a "what if" but, What we will tell you about now, is such a fairy-tale."

It's been a while since Oretachi ni Tsubasa Wa Nai and it's sequel released.

I've been watched this anime version and i think it's pretty interesting. it's combined a fairy-tale story with modern lifestyle. and the character design is so cute too :D. So i decided to looking for oretsuba VN and haven't find them yet. Maybe someone can help me?

VNDB

So i decided to looking for oretsuba VN and haven't find them yet. Maybe someone can help me?

VNDB

Well if you're looking for a fan translation, I don't know if there is one that exists... Nor does VNDB note that one exists. As a result, that's probably why it's not on Fuwanovel either.

However, if you're looking for the game in it's vanilla form (and you understand Japanese), you can find the 2009 limited release with like 3 seeders here. "[090130] [Navel] 俺たちに翼はない -Limited Edition-" should be the right one... Hopefully that's right, since the release dates match and so do the titles. The AfterStory and Prelude games are in that search listing as well. Hopefully that helps you.

One of moogy's favourite games, apparently he says the game has like 6 different writing styles. Also it's ultra-long. It's one of the longest visual novels around so it's pretty hard to translate

I played the first 15 minutes of it and i didnt like the bullying at the beginning. it felt really sad. so i stopped.

also the language was quite hard.