Nukige with Dominant Women

TheLostOne

Hi

I am looking for a game with dominant women, ideally with a Male Protagonist (female is also ok), where non dominant females are also dominated at times by the "dominant women" (This can include males if they are controlled being ordered by the women).

Preferably no heavy NTR

The best examples I have played are:

Starless, Discipline and Bible Black, Asagi (at times).

Also I am aware of euphoria, and the Monster Girl games

Actually, this sounds decent also;

https://vndb.org/v739

But rather old looking.

Can anyone recommend any other games that might meet this criteria which havent been mentioned?

Note: English Translated please, if you know a Japanese game that is 100% this request then feel free to say it!

Edited by TheLostOne

School Idol QT Cool= Trap Protag (Also Bi), the female love interest is very dominant.

Shounen to Chijo= Shota Protagonist, Male Rape.

Eroge! ~Sex and Games Make Sexy Games~= Fem Dom, Consensual.

Seeds of Chaos= RPG, Yuri, Yaoi\Bara and HET. Femdom and Maledom.

Imouto Paradise= One of the Heroines.

This Tag on VNDB.

@SeniorBlitz

Yea, I have used that tag, just wondering if I missed anything, nothing quite stuck out to me. I guess ideally I am looking for something like Starless, Discippline etc where there are dominant and nasty women pulling the strings. Also nothing with BL/Yaoi or Loli, not my thing, sorry should have said on OP

Edited by TheLostOne

Hey, cheers, yea I am aware of the monster girl games, do they contain female dominated by female stuff also then? might try them. Not a lover of Shotacon tho. Also I dont require a submissive protagonist necesarrily, I mean in Discipline and Starless protagonist doesnt really have much of a choice, he isnt exactly submissive. I guess the key challenge of the request is that I would quite like to see some female dominating females (either directly or by proxy) along with the female on male protagonist stuff.

1 minute ago, TheLostOne said:

Hey, cheers, yea I am aware of the monster girl games, do they contain female dominated by female stuff also then? might try them. Not a lover of Shotacon tho. Also I dont require a submissive protagonist necesarrily, I mean in Discipline and Starless protagonist doesnt really have much of a choice, he isnt exactly submissive. I guess the key challenge of the request is that I would quite like to see some female dominating females (either directly or by proxy) along with the female on male protagonist stuff.

I know I just putted the "Submissive Protag" tag to make things easier, also monster girl quest (from what I remember, it's been a while) have some HumanXHuman scenes, but I don't remember with they're femdom tou. Euphoria would suit you (But it's not a Nukige, and just have High Sex Content), try to look on other titles by the producers of the games you mentioned, you might find somefin'.