i need help about a save file issue

xeronik

okay, so i recently switched computers, made my previously master drive, into a slave drive, then copied the files over to the new master drive, and since i thought the Clannad exe file was missing, i reinstalled the game and now i can't access any of my save files. in fact, the entire game was acting like i never used it before. i originally had thought this was no big deal, and that all the save files would just be fine, but i guess reinstalling screwed things up, is there any way i can fix this, or at the very least, modify a file to get back the 5 completed paths i already did, because that is going to be annoying speed running 5 whole paths just slamming the enter key for like 2 days...

okay, so i recently switched computers, made my previously master drive, into a slave drive, then copied the files over to the new master drive, and since i thought the Clannad exe file was missing, i reinstalled the game and now i can't access any of my save files. in fact, the entire game was acting like i never used it before. i originally had thought this was no big deal, and that all the save files would just be fine, but i guess reinstalling screwed things up, is there any way i can fix this, or at the very least, modify a file to get back the 5 completed paths i already did, because that is going to be annoying speed running 5 whole paths just slamming the enter key for like 2 days...

Gonna read this post and see what i can do.. but just wanted to say... hold CTRL, it skips instead of mashing enter.