Rewrite(Key) Installation question?

chaud

First time posting on the forum lol, so please don't get mad if I make a mistake :P

Basically, when I install stuff from the first disc it then asks me for the 2nd disc. However, whenever I mount the 2nd disc it somehow doesn't read...? but it still mounts the disc.

I'm running on vmware fusion on a mac btw

Thanks!

Does anything happen when you press 'ok' on the dialog to continue installation?

Are you mounting the second disc into the same virtual drive (has the same drive letter)?

Can you start the installation using the second disc?

If you downloaded the discs using torrent have you tried checking them for corruption?

Does anything happen when you press 'ok' on the dialog to continue installation?

Are you mounting the second disc into the same virtual drive (has the same drive letter)?

Can you start the installation using the second disc?

If you downloaded the discs using torrent have you tried checking them for corruption?

I ended up downloading a different version of rewrite this time which is the Fuwanovel version lol.

Howver, I'm still having problems.

When i run the Make_rewrite_work2 windows batch file I get the message

"Cannot import rewrite_modif.reg Error opening the file. There may be a disk or file system error"