Koichoco HELP PLEASE!!!

Hey Guys! ^^ Im new to the community. Kinda Weird how my first post is actually a post about an issue XD. BUT ANYWAY Down to business, I recently downloaded a Koichoco File from -removed-. As soon as I tried to play i was hit with a bunch of issues. Like At first Start.exe wasnt working and so was the actual application, but i fixed that issue By changing my Region and Language settings to Japanese settings. But back to the issue at hand, The problem that i am currently faced with at the moment, is I keep getting asked to insert the Koichoco Dvd into the dvd drive. Ive Been looking for Solutions for the least few days now actually, Such as using a locale Emulator running as admin etc. But so far nothing has worked. Please if anyone has the time to assist me with this annoying problem, id really appreciate it. Thank you!

Edited by Zenophilious
Don't mention piracy websites

Hello, welcome to the forums!

So, I have to start telling you that Fuwanovel doesn't allow pirating games, which means nobody will be able to help you with this. You can, of course, ask for help on the website you downloaded it, and it will probably be answered.

Just don't leave Fuwa because of that, there are many, many games translated and many ways of legally getting Visual Novels nowadays. Feel free to enjoy the community and this genre :)