Softhouse Char - Noroi no Maken problem with graphics

Randme

I’ve a problem with graphic files in this game. Archives are in .vfs format and the graphic inside are in .agf. I’ve managed to unpack archives with “exvfs.zip” application which automatically converted it into .bmp. I’ve also checked WizadsClimberScriptUtility and ALDExplorer and none of them was able to convert those graphics to editable form.

To put the graphics back again to the archives i’m changing the format from explorer level back to .agf and with the use of ALDExplorer2 packing it back to .vfs. And here is the problem, as the files are showing up this way Example 1 Example 2

.VFS Archvie
Any ideas how to prevent it? (´。_。`)

Edited by Randme

is the game is not playable with correct graphic?
if that so, probably that is the bug within the game, there is nothing you can do but waiting for fix/update from the game developer...

or,
are you try to translate/edit that game?
if that so, the bmp format should be editable with any image editor...

edit:
i download your file and extract it, all work fine, 
SAjRfIZ.png

here is the extracted file, all in PNG and editabe,

Spoiler

[ D E L E T E D ]

Edited by Huang Ling Yin

Thanks for files and answer, but problem lies somewhere else. I can't put edited files properly into the game. Like i said to open the archive I use ALDExplorer2.

My problem start when i rename the file for example "op_010.png"> "op.010.agf". Then using ALDExplorer2 I'm open boxB.vfs. It Looks like this

Spoiler

i8kl9Aw.png

Then i use Import>Import all option to import edited graphic.

Spoiler

asEn1xQ.png

Until that all seems work good. Then i save archive and runs game. But when i try open "page" where this graphic should display I get error saying something like "I can't read this file"

Spoiler

3HbIuwB.png

Any idea what I should use for convert files back to .agf and puting it back to archive .vfs? 

Sorry for bold text. I can't turn this off. 

Edited by Randme