Missing song in EF soundtrack

voidpointer

So I noticed in "ef - the latter tale", there a song not available in the "music" section of the Memory menu that originally plays when

Spoiler

Yuuko and Yuu are together alone in Yuu's apartment. Yuuko falls asleep sitting upright and wakes up in a panic from having nightmares about the abuse she endured in the past.

I really like this song and not only is it unavailable in the music player in the game, but I can't find any soundtrack for EF online that has it. Anyone know what this song is called or where I can get it? Not sure if it's against the rules to ask, but even if there is maybe a way to rip it from the game files, I'd be OK with that too. Apologies in advance if my request is in appropriate.

The missing tracks are included in the anime OST release. The one you're looking for is called "Impulsive step".

P.S. the first season of the anime is pretty good in its own right and introduces some differences to the plot. There's an extremely memorable scene in one of the episodes. If you like ef I definitely recommend you check it out.