Angerona - Goddess of Secrecy and protector of Rome RP

So I want to try RP in this forum, for to see how the are RP in this forum and of course to have fun with other member in this forum.

So I hope somebody want to RP with me.

Here are my rules.

1. Accept my English writing, since I know my English writing suck very bad, but I can't help it since English are not my main language.

2. Respect another writing skill, not everyone are good to write.

3. Which you want to quit midt in RP, please PM me and tell me why you quit.

4. This RP don't have any paragraph, so you can write long as you want.

That was for the rules, I'm going to explain what this RP are about.

~ Story/Plot~

Welcome to Angerona - Goddess of Secrecy and protector of Rome aka Angerona Private Academy a school so teach you how to be a spy and learn meningen what spy means.

You are student so have just transfered to Angerona Private Academy thanks to full schoolarship and it's in this school you have chance to become a spy, of course you meet others so want to meet become a spy as well.

But become a spy it's not easy and the training are very hard and dangerous, but you still have chance to survive the training although it's a catch, self at you survive the training, you might be trow out of Angerona Private Academy should you not pass the training and do you pass the training, so are you step closer to become a spy.

Would you be able to become a spy or would you fail to become a spy.

Well journey to become a spy it's very challenging but you are motived to not give up.

Well welcome to  Angerona - Goddess of Secrecy and protector of Rome aka Angerona Private Academy where your adventure start.

So that was RP it's about.

What do there think about the RP?

Do you want to RP with me?

That was all, which you have question be freely to ask.