F/SN on Android Phone using VNDS?

xTan

Hi,

Im just new here.

I wanna play and finish FSN on my Android Phone but I need help.

I've already read about this and read that the things I'll need are :

VNDS Interpreter

Fate / Stay Night VN

Fate / Stay Night VNDS Converter

and... that's it I guess, tell me though if I'm missing something else.

Now I already have VNDS and the Converter (FSN Converter v1.25 is the latest I found, is it really?)

I'm still downloading the FSN VN ( I got the torrent from Fuwanovel's FSN page itself :)/> )

I've already tried messing with the converter but it said that Java Runtime 1.6.0 is missing xD, but I guess I'll just have to install that one?

Now my questions are:

1. Is the FSN VN from Fuwanovel (2.8GB torrent) (here https://fuwanovel.net/novels/50) patched that it have the voices and the added CGs to Realta Nua?

2. Do I just have to convert the said FSN VN using the FSN Converter 1.2.5, move to sd card, run VNDS Interpreter, choose FSN and Ta~Da, to start playing FSN on my phone?

3. Can I FINISH FSN using VNDS on my Android Phone?

So yeah...

Thanks in advance! :D/>

You may have better luck grabbing an already converted set of files from this thread.

I tried a conversion with the fuwanovel files, but for some strange reason, some sections of the novel were completely gone when I played, leading to some confusing moments.

Some of the text was corrupt as well.

When i saved around those areas, the save file became completely corrupt making me lose all my progress. That forced me to sit there using the skip option for the better part of an hour.

As for your first question though, yes it is a complete package. There are no voices during the sex scenes since I believe those were never recorded.

And I don't know if my problem was exclusive to me or not, might want to wait for another opinion.

Double posting since phone not allowing edit:

Answers to your questions:

• Yes, Fuwa version can be converted using converter. It's the WHOLE game, with all routes unlocked. It lacks a few sound files (roar), and has no animations, so if this is your first time with FSN, I suggest playing on PC. If you've played before, then it's an AWESOME thing to have.
  • Read the guide I linked to.

EDIT: Hi xTan! I sent you a PM when I first moved this topic, but it looks like you haven't viewed it, yet. I hope you find this soon! Let me know if the guide doesn't solve your problems: I've helped ~20 people now get it running, so I think we should be able to do the same for you : ). Thanks, - Tay

Thanks guys!

• Read the guide I linked to.

Okay, I've read it :)/> . I'm still downloading the VN itself so I cant try it yet. I have all the other things readied though.

But notacoffeeaddict said he had problems with the converted fuwanovel files. v

You may have better luck grabbing an already converted set of files from this thread.

I tried a conversion with the fuwanovel files, but for some strange reason, some sections of the novel were completely gone when I played, leading to some confusing moments.

Some of the text was corrupt as well.

When i saved around those areas, the save file became completely corrupt making me lose all my progress. That forced me to sit there using the skip option for the better part of an hour.

And I don't know if my problem was exclusive to me or not, might want to wait for another opinion.

So, is it better to use the already converted files he mentioned, or just convert it myself? Thanks!

Feel free to use the already-converted files (dl here) (be sure to then optimize with android-HD versions in the "android" section of that site). The major advantage of using the converter is that you get to choose both the image resolution and sound quality. The pre-done version has 2 sizes to choose from (small nintendo DS size, android HD). Also, you can convert the Realta Nua version for an all-ages experience using the converter.