We Are Hunters

Venusz

"Utopia, an organization originating from hundred years ago to defend humanity. We hunt those that lurk in the night with dark intentions. Do you have what it takes? Join the battle and become a Hunter."

Hi guys. I'm not quite sure if this is where I should be posting this, so if you guys want to redirect me then that's cool too. Anyways, I just wanted to share that my cousins and I from Her Productions (I know... Cheesy name, but it's our last name. What can I say?) have begun working on a VN called We Are Hunters. It's in the REALLY early and beginning stages. All we have is the story and character profiles down. We haven't drawn much yet, but we're planning to start getting some characters drawn by the end of this coming week. 

Anyways, I just wanted to get the name out there. If you guys could, please feel free to check out our website! I posted some drawings of our artist in the Media section. Check out our Blog for more information about We Are Hunters

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WEBSITE!

Oh, also... If you guys have any tips or suggestions about VN's (for example: what you like, what you don't like, what to stay away from, etc.) that we could use, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

~ Venusz

12 hours ago, SenpaiFingers said:

My personal opinion: PLEASE don't make a linear story, at least 2 branches, and romance please

Good luck! 

No worries! We've included a little of everything (although some things are better than others ;)) We're not sure if we're going to include 'choices', but that's something we'll have to discuss. Right now it's more just 'story' than anything. Although I don't know why I didn't bring up the discussion of 'choices'... Thanks for triggering a huge discussion point for us!