little busters text problem

olrik

hello i have a text problem with little busters i 've downloaded the game and launch it with applocal . In the beginning, there is no problem but

as soon as I load this game the text seems weird

691057capture121.png

( there are small extra spaces in the midst of

the words ).

Is it natural ?

Thank you for answering.

ok thanks for the tip now do you know how can i access to the font options of the little busters game ? i have using applocal to launch the game ... thanks for the answer ...

If you're on the main menu choose "Config" from the 4 options (or when you're in-game, right click and choose "Settings) and then look for the "Choose font" on the right side of the settings screen. It's near the "Text speed" controls. That should solve it.

I'll go ahead and recommend that you download the Little Busters! EXperimental EXtra Version 1.0 patch to solve the word-wrapping for the game, that is if ever you get irritated by some text that suddenly get cut off midway through the sentence. Don't forget to back up the GAMEEXE.INI and SEEN.TXT files before applying the patch. :D