Tomoyo after~ Perfect Edition

Duyy

Hey, I've noticed there's an English patch for the normal version and I've tried to use that with my perfect edition... It obviously didn't work. So I'm hoping someone could help me out to make it compatible, because, really, all the perfect edition adds to the game is newer CGs and more RPG gameplay (cause I really want to be playing an RPG minigame in my eroge...) no new dialogue so surely there must be a way to make it compatible.

Thanks in advance!

It would requiere a lot of effort, rpg elements are probally untlanslated and need to be translated, it probally has new code so you need to make the patch from scratch so it's probally not worth the job, doing that you could've been translating another full game or others stuff in a game

I never playes tomoyo btw but i'll play it someday

Also almost nobody will take request, you should make your own team if you really want to make the patch, find people, and do the job, it's not that hard since it's already tl not like little buster Ex/Me

It would requiere a lot of effort, rpg elements are probally untlanslated and need to be translated, it probally has new code so you need to make the patch from scratch so it's probally not worth the job, doing that you could've been translating another full game or others stuff in a game

I never playes tomoyo btw but i'll play it someday

Also almost nobody will take request, you should make your own team if you really want to make the patch, find people, and do the job, it's not that hard since it's already tl not like little buster Ex/Me

Maybe I should since I'm learning japanese and all but I can't program or anything like that unfortunately, the only programming language I've learnt was python and I barely passed that...

Well, thanks for letting me know that there wont be a patch coming out.

I only know C if i knowed more i would gradly help i'll study programming(career) but patching isn't hard stuff but it does requieres effort