Majikoi S Kazuko Route crash

napsack

Hmmm, after re-examining your first picture it doesn't seem that a cutscene starts after that dialogue which rules out codec issues. If you are still seeding, disable it and make sure all files can be opened (file properties, look at bottom to see if blocked), also try running as admin.

If all else fails you may just need to reinstall.

Hmmm, after re-examining your first picture it doesn't seem that a cutscene starts after that dialogue which rules out codec issues. If you are still seeding, disable it and make sure all files can be opened (file properties, look at bottom to see if blocked), also try running as admin.

If all else fails you may just need to reinstall.

Tried admin, didn't see any blocked files , made sure it wasn't seeding, and then did a fresh reinstall. The problem still persists unfortunately. Only other thing I can think of is if somebody has save data past that transition and is willing to give me a copy. Thanks for the help so far!

Update: so I tried the save data replacement method by replacing the config.dat with a 100% save file one, and for some reason after replacing the config.dat I was able to advance past that scene. Put back the old config.dat after saving past that scene transistion and everything is fine now. Maybe the config.dat got corrupted or something but it works now!

• 6 years later...

thank you for this awesome guide .. im sofrustrated also in this crash issue and im glad that there is a solution for this 7 years ago thread is  abig help for me 

I appreciate it badly that i have to make an account just to give my thanks to youuuuuu .... THANK YOU AGAIN