Problem with Manga Studio 4

Nashetania

I was wondering if someone has Manga Studio 4 (software).

I have some issues there (pen/spray etc. is not working correctly). Also I checked if I would have some problems in other programs (such as Photoshop or Paint) but I don't. So, the problem seems to be with Manga Studio 4 rather than graphic tablet/stylus itself.

I'll go more in detail if someone has the software.

Thank you in advance.

Yes. It worked normally at first (the software) and I could use pen/marker and everything without problem, but the next day it just stopped working.

Or rather, some stopped working completely and some started to function wrongly (such as spray, when I use it, a line is created that goes from the point where I clicked to the right to the end of page).

My mouse works perfectly. Also it worked yesterday but it stopped working again when I opened the software for second time...

Since a tablet merely emulates mouse strokes (with pressure sensitivity), the only logical reason one might work while the other doesn't is:

1) An issue with a function in the program that interacts with your pen sensitivity

2) An issue with your tablet itself

3) Having multiple displays/screens might also cause problems

If the program you're trying to use has a pen smoother/stabilizer, or has some setting that overrides your pen settings, then that could be what's causing the issue. Try resetting your tablet settings 2-3 times to refresh the tablet, and then reopen the program. It could also be that you need to update your tablet driver.