Irotoridori no hikari Shinku's route summary(needing one)

John117

I need a summary for Shiku's part of the story for Irotoridori no Hikari and Sekai I completed this game on early 2013 and I kinda forget what happened. I need this so I can read Akai Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai which is the FD comfortably.

What I know is that Shinku's sister's boyfreind's(Real Yuuma is mad at faker Yuuma(the librarian) for sending his to the Library and stealing his body and he does some kinda quest ordered by the real Yuuma to go to the world to rescue Shinku from falling from the lighthouse. Also faker Yuuma did have a child but can only meet Shinku and his child once a year. Also faker Yuuma and Shinku's child appear from places to places to help her parent by "Insert what I forgot here"

AHHHHH the info is messed up in my brain!! Pls help me.

Also my recollections of all routes other than Shinku's are still okay and I can still grasp whats happening. But Shinku's story is kinda hard to digest thus much of the information in the game is forgotten while I played many other eroges  

I am okay if you send me a link to either a Japanese article about Shinku's route or an english one or be kind enough to write down a summary......especially what happen in the end of Hikari Sinku's route(They met again when Yuuma is able to save Shinku from falling for the light house....I forgot how did it happened though).

Thanks in advance

This was the first I found. http://ums.blog.shinobi.jp/%E3%83%AC%E3%83%93%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC/%E3%81%84%E3%82%8D%E3%81%A8%E3%82%8A%E3%81%A9%E3%82%8A%E3%81%AE%E3%83%92%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AA%E3%80%80%E6%84%9F%E6%83%B3

aside from that, you could also search いろとりどりのヒカリ ネタバレ or いろとりどりのヒカリ 感想 and probably find others.

Oh, and you should probably spoiler tag some of the stuff in your post to be safe.