A Profile VN technical discussion

theguyacrossthetable

Okay, so I downloaded Akabeisoft's A Profile VN

My link

I started up the program. No problems.

As I go through all of Rizu's Route. I realize. Where are the H-scenes?

I go through the A Profile folder that was Installed from the downloaded. I fiind a Readme text file from the translator. It says that I can get the Ero scenes back if I reinstall the English Patch.

The problem? I can't find the English Patch File, only the Uninstall English Patch file. Easy Fix. I go to the Translator's site and download the patch. I try the patch and it installs successfully. However the H-scenes don't comeback at all.

I'm at a lost at what I'm supposed to do. So if anyone can, then I would like some help.

Note: I've uninstalled the initial English patch and then tried to Re-Patch it. It didn't even translate the VN :/

Shoot!

Ok that's my fault.

That's a big problem.

I'm pretty if there was an option between all-ages and 18+ I wouldve selected the 18+.... why did I select all-ages...

okay i can fix that.

for the meantime you might have to redownload the game, try one of these links (hopefully DDL is still alive):

[Content removed by moderation]

Really sorry for all the trouble caused!

Edited by Zenophilious
Removed infringing content

Whoa! Don't worry! I fixed it.

1)Download English patch from Translator's Website A Profile English Patch

2)Uninstall original Patch with engpatch_uninstall file in the Game folder of A Profile

3)Open the English patch that was downloaded from the Translator's Website

4)It will ask you for non-ero patch to be installed. Make sure the box is unmarked.

5)When It asks about where to install the patch, click browse and locate the game folder, click on it.

6)Install

7)Go to the Game Folder

8)There should be a folder named with some japanese letters.

9)Go to the folder

10)In it should be some files including a engpatch_uninstall file

11)Right-click and Cut ALL the files

12)Go back to the main folder. Paste the files.

13)Enjoy game with enabled H-Scenes.

Thanks for the help :D

• 6 months later...

Will you be missing out on the story without the H-scenes? coz I'd actually prefer the all-ages version but wouldn't mind the ero-scenes if it adds to the story

Usually it doesn't add anything to the story (dunno about A Profile), but I'd recommend not turning them off, you can skip in in the game if needed anytime but you can't turn them on so easily.

And you never know if you might like the route so much that you want to see the H-scene too smile.gif

• 2 years later...