Jump to content

Unlighted

Members
  • Content Count

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Unlighted

  • Rank
    Fuwa Novice

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. After spending yet ANOTHER 10 hours on it, I finally made it to work! So that no one else has to suffer from it, I explain it here : Take ALL THE FILES from the .xp3 archive. Put them in a folder. Take one of the .scn files. Put them in FreeMote Toolkit. TICK EVERY "UNBLOCK" FROM FreeMote Toolkit FILES'S PROPERTIES. Drag-Drop your scn on PsbDecompile. Modify one line in your .json. Drag-Drop your .json in PsBuild.exe. Pick the .pure.json, put it in the original expanded .xp3 folder. Replace .pure.json's title with simply .json . S
  2. I'm still trying to do it but I'm still stuck... If anyone got it, I'd be so grateful if you'd help me. <3
  3. Well, I wasted at least 30 hours and still don't even manage to repack my game without modifying anything. I'm stuck and my friends are about to give up because it takes too long. I feel like I tried everything. Thank you for your help and all, but it looks like I am too clumsy to be allowed to translate my favorite games, huh?
  4. Okay, let me tell you why I feel it's wrong. I use the txt.scn files on PsbDecompile and I get 2 files per scn file. I modify one text (I modified サエ's line : それはもう). I put everything in PsBuild and I get txt.pure.scn. I put them back in the extracted data.xp3 file. I tried renaming them txt.scn or leaving them as is, and then use garbro on the main folder and create an archive. I get a file "data.xp3" (which is good), but it's very small (<1ko). I don't really know what I am doing wrong lol.
  5. I'm sorry for my clumsiness ^^". Which tool do I use specifically to compile it?
  6. Actually, I'm lost. http://www.mediafire.com/file/q68frihytyho3eq/extractData.rar/file . I'm at this. I extracted the Data.xp3 (I didn't touch data.xp3.sig) using garBro, and then extracted using Freemote, and I'm stuck at this. Did I do something wrong? And what to do next? I tried things but I can't make it work. I get an almost empty file. Thank you for your responses btw, and sorry for late answers. I just dont know how to activate notifications when I receive a message here. PS : I think maybe I will be able to deal it myself if I get what it's supposed to look lik
  7. How am I supposed to repack them after? If it's actually possible?
  8. Besides, when I extract dump text and then simply try to repack, I get this error. Any idea why? https://imgur.com/fidPskb
  9. Ok I understand why now. I can't seem to extract when the game is either opened by steam or DMM games. Because I think there is some kind of verification in order to launch the game. As a result, I suceeded in extracting the trial version, but not the complete version. Any idea on how to get over this issue?
  10. I tried with it but I don't really get how this is supposed to work -_-. When I move the app to the .exe, it simply opens the game normally, and I tried "Moving the .xp3 into the window", but obviously nothing happens...
  11. If that were just me, I would have translated into english, since it doesn't have one yet. But my friends aren't looking too confident to do it in english, so we'll do it in french.
  12. Hello there! Me and my friends (we're about 5-6) are japanese N2+ french speakers planning to fan translate a visual novel. The problem is that we aren't too skilled in this "hacking" process. From reading your posts, it looks like we have xp3 files to deal with (we are thinking of fan translating 月影のシミュラクル, I have both steam version http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3e3sdh6je0g5j/tsukikage, and DMM version if needed) The problem is that, I tried to follow your guide, but we seem to encounter this error, occuring on every file : C:\Users\User\Desktop\xp3tools-20
×
×
  • Create New...