Phantom of the Opera VN - Recruiting Patch Maker :D

personatitle.png

Game: PersonA ~オペラ座の怪人~ / Persona: Opera za no Kaijin / Persona: Phantom of the Opera

Progress Blog: Persona Phantom of the Opera Translation Blog

Rating: Matue - 18+

Previous Recruiting Thread: Thread where I found the last helper ^_^

Translation Progress: 39%

So I had a thread on here a while ago, found someone who got the patch started, and then I had stuff happen in my life that meant I had to take a step back from translating. Because of that, my patch-maker apparently had moved on to better things and has stopped responding to my emails, so I am now looking for a new one :3

I have a partial patch that they made, so if that helps with the creation of further patches I can offer that. I am a little more than 1/3 done with the translation process, and I'm moving slowly because I am the only translator working on it.  I have a lot of support from the community, but not a lot of help >.< All I really need right now is to know that it CAN be done. I mean, OBVIOUSLY it CAN be done because someone did it last itme, but I need to know that I can find someone to do it lol. If you can describe to me the process, I have a little coding knowledge and have several friends with coding knowledge who would be able to help as well. I THINK all that needs to be done is to have the files un-encrypted and then re-encrypted with the new patch.

Hope that's enough (and not too much!) information lol. Let me know if you think you can help in any way :D