Banshee's Last Cry

grim_tales1

Thought this sounded rather interesting, especially considering who the developers are - I seem to go nuts for the sorts of stories like the Infinity series and 999. Has anyone played/read it?

VNDB.org said:

Description:
Banshee’s Last Cry is a thrilling visual novel and choose-your-own-adventure story that takes readers on a deadly thrill ride of murder and deception. Set in a snowed in hotel lodge during Christmas, vacationers find themselves caught up in a murderous “whodunit” game when someone winds up dead. Local legend tells of a banshee whose screams can rip through flesh, but, is the killer really a deadly monster or the work of a madman?

An inventive twist on the traditional novel, Banshee’s Last Cry allows readers to make decisions, each unlocking several unique stories and endings. Added to the mix is a soundtrack befitting of a thriller novel and images to set the mood.

Would it be possible to play using Itunes on a PC since I dont have an IPhone. Sounds like the VN has good replay value though.

I read this on iPod, so I dunno the deal about it on PC.

Despite having no voices or character sprites, the main story really drew me in. Once you finish the main story there are a bunch of bonus ones afterwards that can be amusing and silly, but I didn't find them anywhere near as good. Also this is interesting in that

if you somehow fluke the true ending first time around, you'll miss out on like 95% of what makes the story good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen a single update on the android version. People all over the internet are asking for it, but no-one has an answer. It was implied it would come out shortly after the iOS version, but here we are many months later without even an ETA I know of. Really strange. When stuff like this happens I take it as the universe conspiring against me, feel free to do the same.