Call for Images of NON-JAPANESE Characters

harry_kinomoto

An imagethread to celebrate the multinational presence in Anime, VNs, and everything else!! That being said, I do have plans for these images as well. But first, some music to get people in the mood~

(Warning NSFW lyrics!!)

I should perhaps explain myself. In what will hopefully be the not-too-distant future, I intend to busk piano music in a very central London location. I will be cycling through my best and most attention-grabbing Classical and VN/Anime/Touhou/other jp soundtrack music. I've always marvelled at how many similarities these "Western" genres have with "Eastern" ones. The fact that there seems to be an energy in good music that may well be universal and transcends geographical boundaries and I want to showcase that in a way that all may see and hear~

The current plan is to design a poster and display it behind myself while I busk. This will be headed by the text "Because Music is Magic" and two portraits of Beethoven (one traditional; another of his girl form). Below shall be a montage of traditional classical composers, possibly famous pianists, and Anime/VN/Touhou/etc characters, all displayed alongside with a flag indicating their country of origin. I'm looking for people to include on this poster!

Please post images along with a quick sentence saying who they are and where they are canonically from! Also, considering the nature of the project, I award bonus points if the images are:

• of someone who is supposed to be from the UK (DOUBLE that if they don't look it)
  • in some way related to music
  • in high-resolution (poster will be at LEAST 160cm long)
  • looks beautiful/eye-catching

Also while I don't mind this turning into a loli thread, I probably won't be able to display NSFW images in public without getting arrested :lol:

So go on, surprise me with your best, prettiest and weirdest pictures~ ;)

Well, the first VN/game that comes to mind is Eiyuu Senki, which is actually where your loli Beethoven comes from. It features characters from all over history and the world (except that they're all women), so let's see... let's start with the Knights of the Round Table, then. In alphabetical order:

King Arthur, who I don't think needs an introduction

Balin, the Knight with the Two Swords

Bedivere, who returned the Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake upon Arthur's death (and has a robot arm in here for some reason)

Bors, one of the knights to achieve the Holy Grail

Galahad, another one of the knights to achieve the Holy Grail, and (originally) Lancelot's son

Gawain, one of the most famous of the Knights and (originally) Arthur's nephew

Kay, (originally) Arthur's foster brother (and the one with the least stupid design in here)

Lancelot, the greatest of the Knights and a frequent major character in Arthurian legend

Mordred, (originally) Arthur's illegitimate son, who kills him in the Battle of Camlann

Palamedes, a notably non-english knight

Percival, the last of the three knights to achieve the Holy Grail (and who's a bunny girl in here??? I have no idea what the hell)

Tristan, known for his amazingly tragic story

Ywain, who is RIDING A GODDAMN LION HOLY SHIT.

Oh, and let's not forget Merlin, the legendary wizard who... uh... yeah.

Of course, there still are characters from the rest of Asia, the ancient Middle-East, Europe, Oceania, Africa and even the Americas, so the whole game might be worth looking into. Maybe it's not exactly what you're looking for but oh well.

• 3 months later...

That post above reminded me of Saber. She's not music related though.

Do you know that in every Fate series there are some Knights of The Round Table?

- King Arthur as Saber in Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero, and Fate Prototype

- Bedivere as Bedivere in Fate Stay Night

- Gawain as Saber in Fate Extra

- Lancelot as Berserker in Fate Zero

- Modred as Saber in Fate Apocrypha

CMIIW, because I'm not sure enough. LoL

Do you know that in every Fate series there are some Knights of The Round Table?

- King Arthur as Saber in Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero, and Fate Prototype

- Bedivere as Bedivere in Fate Stay Night

- Gawain as Saber in Fate Extra

- Lancelot as Berserker in Fate Zero

- Modred as Saber in Fate Apocrypha

CMIIW, because I'm not sure enough. LoL

The problem is they are not related to music :P