ITH problem

Genesis

Hi.

I have a problem with ITH, in fact this tool doesn't take all the script of my japanese games but only partially (some kanji and from time to time It takes one hiragana or two). Here is an exemple:

http://hpics.li/acba099

As you can see, my sentences with ITH are very short, so I can't use this tool at all. Someone have an idea why?

Can you confirm it’s not just dropping characters previously displayed?

For example:

What’s displayed   What’s parsed

彼がそう言った。=> 彼がそういった。

そう言っただけ。=> だけ

Because this is a more serious problems, that of course can be fixed. The VN chaches characters, which will require a little modification of the .exe most often.

Try switching to other threads besides TextOutA, and if it doesn't help - you need a custom hook for the game, google it.

I don't have a lot of knowledge about that. Can you give me more information so that I can search it? Is it so easy to find even if I google it or did you mean I need a hook made for this game for this purpose (that would be more difficult).

Can you confirm it’s not just dropping characters previously displayed?

For example:

What’s displayed   What’s parsed

彼がそう言った。=> 彼がそういった。

そう言っただけ。=> だけ

Because this is a more serious problems, that of course can be fixed. The VN chaches characters, which will require a little modification of the .exe most often.

I don't think so since there is almost all the kanji. it seems that there is a problem with hiragana/katakana and some kanji.