android xclannad

xmbx

I need to ask, has anyone actually completed Little Busters EX, or maybe even a route? using xClannad

I haven't done it myself, maybe you could ask Sakamoto since he is experienced with xclannad

https://db.tt/dlghzCC8 -- I changed nothing other than text

Air might work, to at least make text visible use this SEEN.txt

the text is now visible, but there's little issues, there's no space between speaker name and the dialogue. maybe you can fix it???

Edit: just found out that the game will stuck at the supposedly opening sequence

If it is like Clannad or Little Busters the OP might be skippable by removing the "MOV" folder or the file within it. Otherwise I'll change the SEEN.txt the next time, along with the Names, since the text was probably meant to be formatted by RlBabel, but it should be simple enough, since the patterns distinguishing the names from the rest is distinct enough, so I guess it will be done soon, as well as fixing up the rest of Tomoyo After. After this I will try recompiling some non-Key Reallive games and trying that out.

As for Kanon, I might take a longer time, since I checked the source, and there is unimplemented commands, xClannad was really made soley for Clannad, and Rldev Documentation would be unreliable since I dont yet know which commands it supports, so for now it is a matter of trial and error.

the name is fixed now, thanks

about the opening sequences how about deleting whatever in the script between "I try closing my eyes." until  "I feel as if I heard a voice." 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wufhhmyigpgy36a/SEEN.TXT --skips the parts you mentioned, the parts had a lot of unsupported commands and a pattern usually seen in OPs, so I guess this was right?

• 2 months later...

Ah~ Right Air's Opening. I dont know if I'm to late with this post but skipping the OP would be problematic. Its not a MOV file like lets say Clannad or Little Busters but actually a series of pictures and Giffs collaberated onto the screen at timed intervals. I would know I edited some of the texts in the opening myself.....I think you would have to go into the games code itself and have it skip from like X (X=Last sentence before opening) to line Y (Y=First line after the opening). Also. I havent really looked over this thread but this seems to be a discussion about playing Key games on android devices? If so is there a working copy of Little Busters? Ive tried one of the Key apps think it was just called Clannad....But it would alway get stuck at the Baseball Minigame and it was impossible to skip the fight scenes cause if the game auto skipping the choice to skip them.

~Aozaki (Project Leader for Gao Gao)

Ah~ Right Air's Opening. I dont know if I'm to late with this post but skipping the OP would be problematic. Its not a MOV file like lets say Clannad or Little Busters but actually a series of pictures and Giffs collaberated onto the screen at timed intervals. I would know I edited some of the texts in the opening myself.....I think you would have to go into the games code itself and have it skip from like X (X=Last sentence before opening) to line Y (Y=First line after the opening). Also. I havent really looked over this thread but this seems to be a discussion about playing Key games on android devices? If so is there a working copy of Little Busters? Ive tried one of the Key apps think it was just called Clannad....But it would alway get stuck at the Baseball Minigame and it was impossible to skip the fight scenes cause if the game auto skipping the choice to skip them.

~Aozaki (Project Leader for Gao Gao)

I am aware of the differences between the OPs, and I cant remember if I fixed that certatin problem (basically I cut out the parts between the text before and after the OP)

As for Little Busters, I have bypassed the baseball minigames and fights by editing the savefile, a method I found in a chinese website of which I have long since forgotten. I cannot however, be sure that it works perfectly, for I seem to face difficulty finishing Mio's route, even after following the Walkthrough. Not sure anout the other routes though.