Monster Girl Quest

nik13pav

First of all as you can see I'm new here so if this post is in the wrong section and has to be moved please don't flame me :unsure: .

I've recently started playing MGQ and seems pretty nice. I started playing it on PC and afterwards I wanted to transfer it to my android tablet, so I'm able to continue playing it even when I'm away.

The thing is that I downloaded the onscripter plus which is recommended here for MGQ but I have an issue on text. I have no text at all only commas and full stops. For those that have played this VN must remember the character menu. Well... there is only the background there, no text at all.

I'm not an expert but I think the program doesn't recognize some files and those files need to be converted or something like this. Any help would be really appreciated.

-Nick

First of all as you can see I'm new here so if this post is in the wrong section and has to be moved please don't flame me :unsure: .

I've recently started playing MGQ and seems pretty nice. I started playing it on PC and afterwards I wanted to transfer it to my android tablet, so I'm able to continue playing it even when I'm away.

The thing is that I downloaded the onscripter plus which is recommended here for MGQ but I have an issue on text. I have no text at all only commas and full stops. For those that have played this VN must remember the character menu. Well... there is only the background there, no text at all.

I'm not an expert but I think the program doesn't recognize some files and those files need to be converted or something like this. Any help would be really appreciated.

-Nick

well, if you post a topic like that

you should put in Download and Request(if you want link to download something) and  Technical issues & Feedback(If you get some troble with your game)

Thx