Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3: complete patch for PSP version

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story started as a Nintendo DS game in 2010. It was ported to the PSP in 2012 with "Premium" added to the title.

I have been aware that Gokusaishiki has been working on creating an English patch for the DS version. However, I was surprised this morning to learn that Jjjewel and her Otome Undercover team have released a full English patch for the PSP version. This is labeled as "patch 0.90," so it's possible that it might contain a few typos, inconsistencies, or bugs. If you play the game and notice anything amiss, then please report it in the gbatemp.net thread.

Most games in the Tokimeki Memorial franchise contain some dialogue and story, but are primarily simulation games that emphasize statistics and planning. So I understand that it might be a stretch to consider them visual novels.

In the recent past, Jjjewel and crew have worked on and completed the first Girl's Side game, Girlish Love Revolution (for Nintendo DS), the original version of LovePlus. They created an incomplete patch for Tomodachi Collection for DS, and are now working on a Prince of Tennis spinoff game.

Finally, seeing this project reach completion leaves me hopeful that fans could someday create a translation for the 2009 PSP game Tokimeki Memorial 4.