Visual Novel Reader problem

Kanbe

Not sure this is the right place to post this but...

For some reason in game when I use the hover feature to give meanings of kanji on the VNR text box, it would say "Not found ><". I have all the necessary dictionaries downloaded so I don't know why it doesn't give the meanings when I hover over them.

Is it like that for every word? Or just one specific, because then it's probably a word that isn't in any dictionary. Can it be that the dictionaries or VNR has been moved?

Try restarting, and reinstalling the dictionaries, would be in intuitive approach.

• 4 months later...

well, now im going to ask another question(since i didnt find a topic about problems with VNR).

after the latest update my VNR has been VERy slow and i mean slow in every thing. when i start my game from spring board it takes quite a while for translation box to appear, also when i go to next line it takes quite a while for VNR to change the line and some times it gets stuck and when i click on the transaltion box the screen goes black and i get the following Error

Description:

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:    AppHangB1

Application Name:    pythonw.exe

Application Version:    0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp:    527fcf5d

Hang Signature:    5d2b

Hang Type:    262144

and it happens every now and then with all the games i tried. also iv tried unistalling VNR compeletly and Reinstalling it and it didnt fix it, so im Looking for elder version of VNR! well you are more than welcome to tell me how to fix the problem.