Dangan Ronpa chapter 5

Up to chapter 5 the game was working just fine, but then I got into a loading screen which goes on forever. I already looked through the threads and there were some answers, but none worked for me. I can't seem to find version 0.8.1 of the PPSSPP anymore, as onyl the latest ones are available, and in the .ini file there is no option of FramebufferingtoMem / CPU....I already have Hardware transform on "false".

Nope, that didn't work for me when I tried it.
However, I found another way. I simply transfered the save files on the JPCSP emulator, and continued playing there. Then I transfered the back after going past that specific point, and it worked just fine.

However, I found another way. I simply transfered the save files on the JPCSP emulator, and continued playing there. Then I transfered the back after going past that specific point, and it worked just fine.

Make sure to be careful at chapter 6, there's a bug there and not saving is a pain.

• 1 month later...

Another emulator doesn't have this issue, so it shouldn't be rom.... Whatever, I don't really have the choice but to try, this game got me hooked

Domme08 had used another emulator to go through this endless loading, but I can't get JPCSP to work so I am looking for another way. 

Update: My bad, I meant I can't get JPCSP to work at all, not that it has the same issue.

Update 2: managed to get JPCSP to work, currently trying to import old saves.

Oh, people. I'm not getting psp anytime soon so may be someone can help me? I have save state from ppsspp or just normal save made in ppsspp emulator right before that damn chapter 5 loading screen. Can someone who used his emulator to read through the game help me to get behind this loading screen?