Heya

Mamizou

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here~

I'll use this post to replies to all of the other "normal" welcomes. They're not any less important, but the reply would be just so similar. I'm grateful for it and I hope I'll enjoy myself here.

Welcome to Fuwa! Have a hydrogen atom:

hydrogen-atom-3d-icon-16094374.jpg

Hope to see you around some more.

That's an interesting way of welcoming someone. Mind if I ask you how you got the idea to do it?

Welcome to fuwanovel. Here you have the BETA enjoying their vacations.

1337511187512.jpg

Have a great day!

Oh, that sounds novel. I did like the Muv-Luv series, so it brings back memories. Thanks.

Welcome to the party! :D Aah i stopped playing hearthstone cause I mistyped my e-mail when registering and got up to a high enough level that when I got forcefully logged out it was just rage inducing.

That should be definetely frustrating. Sorry that happened :(

I love the fact you are optimistically crapping all over Aniki's negativity. Please continue, oh and welcome to the forums.

I didn't intend to do that, but I guess that's how I came off as, huh? It's nice that it's being appreciated, though.

Welcome to Fuwa! I'm not a particularly avid fan, but I do enjoy Touhou stuff from time to time. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4C5SK0yVH4

Yep, touhou stuff is very cute, overall.