Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Hey everyone, an update for the Cocoro@Function! stream videos. Due to YouTube being a hassle in copyright claims as of late, I have removed the video series from my account. I am currently working on uploading it in another location so please bear with me until that time arrives.

I thank you for your patience and appreciate the support. Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, good news!

All of the videos for my Cocoro@Function! live translation streams are now uploaded and available for download, so feel free to check them out on my Google Drive. If you are behind in the recordings, check out some of the older videos as well.

Currently, Mephisto has all of Asagao's videos, so that route will be uploaded soon.

Thanks for watching!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5OGNFSVczdUFhOEU&authuser=0

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys,

By the end of this week I should have all of Asagao's videos uploaded to my Google Drive. In addition, I will be working on making YouTube videos that advertise the videos for those of you who aren't aware of where they are located.

Thanks again, and hopefully with Cocoro@Function! NEO coming out soon, we can finish Mina's route beforehand. For those of you who aren't aware of where that is located, feel free to check it out here:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6713-cocorofunction-stream-v2-with-originalren-minas-route

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...