Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Thanks to all those who came! Mephisto and I are back into our daily streaming routine, so expect to see weekly videos from here on out. We just finished day 21. Due to a lot of changes in the past few weeks or so, our stream is being altered slightly. Please read the information below to see what is new going forward.

1. Our stream times have changed to reflect the new school semester for Mephisto. From now on, we will be streaming Saturdays at 7:00pm CST (same as before), and Sunday at 5:00pm CST. Each stream will last about 2 hours in total, though we may extend or shorten these times based on the given circumstances. This change has been added to the OP of this thread.

2. After Hijiri's (Sei's) route is finally complete, we will jump into Asagao's as I said before. When that is finished, our stream of Cocoro@Function! will be complete.

3. I plan to edit the YouTube video titles to properly label those that take place during Hijiri's route. In addition, I will work on (finally) the summaries for the previous days I have missed. A lot needs to be recapped so bear with me while I sort those out.

4. Finally as always, continue to follow us as best you can, and we look forward to hearing from you!

I forgot to mention that the day 21 videos have been posted on the YouTube channel! In addition, I have relabeled the days which follow Hijiri's route in order to find them easier. After work, I will make a separate playlist for the common route and heroine routes respectively. This way, you guys can watch what you see fit!

Here. Allow me to give you one reason to read MIA's route, other than MIA herself:

→→→朝顔←←←「お兄ちゃん。もう、早く起きてよー。朝だよー?」

→→→朝顔←←←「ちゃんと起きてくれないと、キスしちゃうぞ?  お・ね・ぼ・う・さん」

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update:

Mephisto and I are going to finish this route, and now that things have gotten back on track, you can look forward to some more uploads on my YouTube channel with previous day recordings. Our stream dates have changed to one day a week, and as I had stated previously, that day and time are subject to change as each week goes on. Still, expect some consistency from here on out.

In addition, all of my previous Cocoro@Function! videos have been updated with relevant information. I have also reorganized the videos slightly by changing around some of the titles. Our stream is now located on Mephisto's Twitch channel, which is now posted in the OP for those that don't know what it is.

Thanks again for stopping by, and we hope you enjoy the rest of the route!

Hey all,

Sorry for missing this previous weekend. To make up for that, we will record and stream a video this Friday and upload it for everyone to watch. The time for that stream is TBA, but look forward to some more imouto action! Thanks again for understanding, and see you then!

• 2 weeks later...