Danganronpa PPSSPP Crash

Chaorin

Hi guys, I've been played Danganronpa and I've searched for a solution and have come up blank.

My problem is that before I start chapter 5, namely when Kirigiri enters Naegi's room. Her character will pop up, and then my PPSSPP will immediately crash. I've meddled a bit with my .ini, trying to use the solution for the Chapter 6 crash, but that didn't work. I've tried solutions even for things not concerning my problem hoping maybe I'll randomly hit gold but hasn't happened so far. *shrug*

I'm really on edge because of Monokuma and Kirigiri and I really. Really.

Really.

Want to continue on (he just left me hanging with the note :C)

Help is appreciated! :)

Had a similar problem in chapter 5 where the game would hang near the start (after leaving the cafeteria though). After fiddling with the settings to no avail, I made a normal save and transferred that over to jpcsp. Danganronpa was pretty much unplayable with jpcsp on my machine, but it allowed me to get past the glitch and port the save back to ppsspp. Didn't have any more problems for the rest of the game.

Took me a while, there was a complication with a crypto setting that was making the ported save unreadable, but was well worth it in the end. Hope this helped - when I got stuck like you I was despairing hard! If all else fails, someone probably has a save file you can use, but then all the biographies and items will be different. Good luck!