Hakuisei Ren'ai Shoukougun

Well, I may as well get this started. Since it seems like it'll never happen, I'm taking this into my own hands. I want to do a fan translation of Hakuisei Ren'ai Shoukougun: RE:THERAPY. (Or the original. Though, I don't actually have access to that one. Unless we want to do the PSP version.)

So, here's the problem. I have no experience with this. I can't hack, my Japanese isn't the best, etc.

It's a hill to climb, but I'll willing to. At the very least, I hope to do better than the Amagami translation. (No hate towards them, though.)

So, I'd like any advice/help I can get with this, thanks!

Hakuisei.Renai.Shoukougun.240.1258388.jp

Alrighty, we're (I'm) getting somewhere.

A translation of the protagonist's character page on the official site. (http://www.kogado.com/html/shimarisu/shirokoi/character/)

Sawai Kaori

13970.jpg

Protagonist of the story. A girl who has the merit of always being cheerful regardless of what happens. 10 years ago, she faced life and death in a car accident. Wanting to give back, she became a nurse to save others in the same way. Due to the influence of the accident, she developed a slight case of androphobia. She believes that the power of “healing hands” can reduce one’s pain, but if it is not taken seriously, it would be a placebo effect.

"A magic spell to calm you…"

"Nagisa-senpaii… Y-you forgot to measure my vital signs…"

Sawai Kaori.

Birthday: August 12. (Age 21)

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Blood Type: A

"Starting in Spring, I started working as a rookie nurse at Yurigahama General Hospital. There’s still a lot I don’t know, but I hope you’ll take care of me!" 

So yeah, more will get done. I guess I'll start a blog or something to update on after this.