DRAMAtical Murder - sdrt4280j

LFullbuster

Hey. ~ Well, first of all, my English is not so good. @_@ Hope you understand. ~ 

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale?: Yes, and with AppLocale and HF pAppLoc.

Game Name: DRAMAtical Murder.

Description of ProblemI can not open the "sdrt4280j​​" File [When I try, a window opens with the message "Error reading setup initialization file." ]. And the game just does not open. (The English game opens for a few seconds on a black screen and closes.)

Your Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate.

64 or 32 bit? : 64.
What did you already try? : Everything. @ _ @ I re-installed, installed AppLocale, HF pAppLoc, pack of codecs, "DMMdUpdate1.10". I tried to run with Deamon Tools Lite a few times, I even moved the files to. "Iso", but it did not work then is back as before. There is no "ready-only" mode. I've tried running as an administrator in Japanese and Normal ... Hum ... I tried to download the "Windows XP Mode", but there is no valid download from Microsoft or any other site.
Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: Yup!

Hope you can help me! >w< ~