Are there any text-to-speech applications that automatically pick up text from your clipboard and then read it out loud to you?

I've been reading a lot of visual novels for the past couple of years. However, I've still got a lot more left piled up in my Wishlist and it can be very time consuming to read all of them by myself. Is there an application of any kind that involves text-to-speech that automatically reads whatever text you copied in your clipboard without having to manually press a button that signals it to read? I'm already using an OCR to copy the text from the visual novel and directly paste it to the clipboard. All I need is something that will automatically read the text for me when it gets put into the clipboard. Any ideas?

Hello, I saw that Reddit suspended you... So I went to see if you were still active on this network, I have some software here that might work. Although my toast PC doesn't want to translate UnU. I hope I can help you a little, I wish you luck. I'm sorry about your account.

Edited by Imku_Bee
Video

10 hours ago, Imku_Bee said:

Hello, I saw that Reddit suspended you... So I went to see if you were still active on this network, I have some software here that might work. Although my toast PC doesn't want to translate UnU. I hope I can help you a little, I wish you luck. I'm sorry about your account.

Thanks I appreciate it