Where do I get Tsui no sora remake?

I recently saw that Tsui no sora remake is fully translated and stuff and I went to try and find the VN but idk where to get it. Please don't tell me that I need to buy the subahibi anniversary thing. I know that nobody here actually has bought that to read it. I'm confused on how people are supposed to read the translation if the VN is literally nowhere on the internet. (also I don't wanna use nyaa to torrent it because I don't wanna get an ISP warning) 

https://vndb.org/r110474

It hasn't released yet, still being QC'ed. You should really check VNDB for this stuff. The only way to legally obtain Tsui no Sora Remake is to buy the subahibi 10th anniversary, which I'm pretty sure it's on getchu at the very least. If you want to obtain it illegally then you'll have to ask on some other site, pretty sure it's against the rules here.

its fine actually. I found a way to get it...

10 hours ago, CgSquall said:

https://vndb.org/r110474

It hasn't released yet, still being QC'ed. You should really check VNDB for this stuff. The only way to legally obtain Tsui no Sora Remake is to buy the subahibi 10th anniversary, which I'm pretty sure it's on getchu at the very least. If you want to obtain it illegally then you'll have to ask on some other site, pretty sure it's against the rules here.