Easiest way to derive vocabulary from a VN?

Hey guys.

I am trying to narrow my studies as much as possible for optimum efficiency. So, I started to wonder if there was a feasible way to extract all of the words out of a VN. I already had someone help me with this similarly once but that only got me the kanji in the navel. That helped alot but there is still a ways to go. I want not the kanjis but rather the words themselves to create a new Anki deck specifically for a certain VN rather than just using something like the core 2K I would prefer to use words that I know are in the novel.

Thanks. That did sort of occur to me but that means that I have to go through the whole novel copying the text once over before I can copy the text right? Wont that just spoil me pretty bad? I mean I can see the CG's and I am starting to hit the level where just glancing at text gets me a few key words. Is there a way to avoid this?

Also do you have a link to how to install on windows 8? I fell a little slow but I can never understand the guides to installing these two. Sad because I thought I was pretty good with computers.