Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%

Novel21

Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%

3934bc5c-b885-4727-ab6b-4450e96e604c.jpg

Plot: Nanami Haruka wants to be a song writer, so she attends an idol training school filled with beautiful bishounen. The school pairs each aspiring songwriter with an aspiring idol, but Haruka finds herself paired with 3 idols! To make things more difficult, Nanami is also not allowed to date any of her beautiful partner.

I just love this serie very much, I 1000% love it, it`s not my first time watch it, I don`t know how many time I have watch it now. 

I never get bored of it, it have beautiful songs, I love friendship and bonds between Nanami and starish, I love how she get to know them and how friendship starts.

We get chance to learn about starish and their backstory, how they become starish thanks to Nanami for to producer their songs.

I love how it have funny scene and little bit romance.

My favorite characther are Nanami and Tokiya since they have such strong friendship, since Nanami awakened his love for music and how much he love to sing together with five others member of Starish.

Self second and third season are good, although I have only watched little bit of third season.

I have a question for your guys. 

1. Have you watched Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%?

2. If you haven't watched Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%, why?

3. Who it`s your favorite characters?

4. Which characters don`t you like?

That was for question and I hope you guys like my review, sorry for my bad English, it`s not my first or second language.

I have to learn English on my own, so I used translator since couple of words was hard to write. 

I 100% recommend to give it a try and I give it 10/10.