ATRI: My Dear Moments Data Extraction

The .xp3 files (especially vol1.xp3) of this game are encrypted. In order to open them, I tried using:

– GARbro (since the archive is encrypted, you should choose a decryption algorithm, but related games from this company are not suitable);
xp3-tool-main;
xp3tools;
arc_unpacker;
arc_conv.

None of the above was able to overpower the encrypted .xp3 file. Does anyone know how to open the files of this game? 

5 hours ago, Sisulizer said:

Did you download the Formats.dat and place it old GARbro or place it in latest GARbro mod release? Mine is fine

image.pngimage.png

If you just download GARbro-mod and insert the newest Formats.dat, the program will not work. Moreover, if you move this file to a regular GARbro, for some reason no new formats will appear and the application will continue to work as usual.

What confuses me is that in GARbro-mod there is only 1 file in the GameData folder. Maybe that's why the application doesn't work? It seems rather strange.

Honestly, I don't understand what strange problems I'm having and why the hell Formats.dat does NOT change the old GARbro, even though it should. Same thing, by the way, with other versions of GARbro-mod: I tried to download even the very first one, but it still doesn't recognize even unencrypted .xp3-format. I'll try it on another computer, but I have a bad feeling about it....

1 hour ago, lena_tihonova said:

image.pngimage.png

If you just download GARbro-mod and insert the newest Formats.dat, the program will not work. Moreover, if you move this file to a regular GARbro, for some reason no new formats will appear and the application will continue to work as usual.

What confuses me is that in GARbro-mod there is only 1 file in the GameData folder. Maybe that's why the application doesn't work? It seems rather strange.

Honestly, I don't understand what strange problems I'm having and why the hell Formats.dat does NOT change the old GARbro, even though it should. Same thing, by the way, with other versions of GARbro-mod: I tried to download even the very first one, but it still doesn't recognize even unencrypted .xp3-format. I'll try it on another computer, but I have a bad feeling about it....

image.png

On another computer with GARbro-mod, the same thing happens (it doesn't work at all), and if you move Formats.dat to the regular version, it stops offering any formats other than nocrypt.

Edited by lena_tihonova