Textractor Not Recognizing Player/MC Name Only (Aku no Onna Kanbu: Full Moon Night)

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale? (link to instructions): Yes
Game Name: Aku no Onna Kanbu: Full Moon Night
Description of Problem: Player's name (generic or custom) not recognized in Textractor, extracts as "$ 0".
Your Operating System: Windows 10
Is your Operating System 64 or 32 bit?: 64 Bit
What did you already try?: Uninstalled/Reinstalled, Re-downloaded, Ran as admin, set system locale/region/time as Japan.

Hey all,

I tried playing "Aku no Onna Kanbu: Full Moon Night" and Textractor seems to be having trouble grabbing the player's name. This is a VN with a namable protagonist, so I assume this is the root of the issue. I went with the default name (カツマ) and a slew of random names, and I've been getting "$ 0" in place of the name.

DwuY3hj.png

The generic/inputted name shows up in-game just fine. Textractor picks up and translates "カツマ" just fine when I copy the name manually outside of the game. Tried different h-codes and searched for hooks to no avail.

It's a legit copy of the game. Funny enough, I tried out a cracked copy to experiment and I did not have this problem (though the actual game was broken).

This isn't the end of the world, but it's annoying when everything else is reading just fine. Would anyone have any idea as to what's going on?

Edited by SunCrest