Proposing a VN for a translation

https://vndb.org/v12820

A futa on male eroge,and even the plot seems cool,so I'll try to summarize what I think it's probably going in the game.

There are 3 characters,1 guy and 2 girls.The guy is probably the normal/naive? type,1 girl is a miko or similar,and the other girl is apparently just your ordinary schoolgirl.

There is some shady stuff ongoing,schoolgirl is weird and related to some old curse?/legend whatever,about a sealed demon?or something.

There are 3 possible endings-1 where guy ends alone masturbating like crazy(seemed that way to me),1 where he has a good ending or anyhow not that bad,and 1 where weird girl becomes futanari,fucks him good,and even impregnates him,also involving unbirth?-needless to say,this was my fav.ending even if  it's the bad one.Also evil entity gets free? but not sure since no other character appears in the game,just the 3 mentioned.

And miko girl also grows a dick,by the power of the schoolgirl,in 1 or 2 routes.

Seems to me weird no group tried to TL this game,it's not that long(probably 2-10 hrs by vndb standards) and is quite unique in some ways,and very hot.

So they TLed Starless which was long and full of nasty stuff,including scat,but ignore this 1 and so many others? The world is already too strange for me to try and get it.

So if someome is interested,game is easy to find if you know where to look,if not...just another ignored 1 on a long long list I presume.

Edited by EroxEpic