Help in this game kirikiri please

SyrRuv

I am trying to translate this game but every time I try the translation I get this error
I only get that error when I want to start a new game or after choosing. The translation works fine when I view the scenes separately in the gallery.
I attach the text of the error window since I don't know how to upload an image, from the error that I get and the number 00_00_.ks changes to another like 99_99_1.ks

Information

An error has occurred

file: line: 137

Tag: jump (even if it indicates the tag before or after the error)

first time

I have)

Cannot open storage 00_00.ks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/2/2023 at 5:51 AM, SyrRuv said:

I am trying to translate this game but every time I try the translation I get this error
I only get that error when I want to start a new game or after choosing. The translation works fine when I view the scenes separately in the gallery.
I attach the text of the error window since I don't know how to upload an image, from the error that I get and the number 00_00_.ks changes to another like 99_99_1.ks

Information

An error has occurred

file: line: 137

Tag: jump (even if it indicates the tag before or after the error)

first time

I have)

Cannot open storage 00_00.ks

Regarding the link you provided https://icoholder.com/blog/how-to-turn-bitcoin-into-usd/, it seems to be related to turning Bitcoin into USD. While I understand the importance of sharing relevant information, it might be more appropriate to focus on the game translation issue in this context. If you have any insights or experiences related to the recommended link, you could briefly mention them, but the main emphasis should be on resolving the game translation error.

It seems like you're encountering a specific error while trying to translate the game, and the issue arises when starting a new game or after making a selection. It's interesting that the translation works fine when viewing scenes separately in the gallery.

The error message mentioning file names like "00_00_.ks" changing to another format like "99_99_1.ks" might indicate a possible issue with file naming or linking during the translation process. Have you checked if there are any specific instructions or guidelines for translating this particular game? Sometimes, game translation tools have specific requirements.

Edited by lisandroe12