A Kiss For the Petals series walkthroughs

grayest

15409.jpg

https://vndb.org/v12097
The dust has settled from the boisterous Best Couple's events, the graduation ceremony of the third-year students has passed without incident, and Risa has returned to her laid-back daily lifestyle. Although Miya continues to flaunt her chronic truancy in Risa's face, now that the two are passionate lovers, their days are full of joy. Today, once again, they find themselves passing the time in the attic of the old school building, in the secret atelier known only to them as has become their habit.

A Kiss For The Petals – Lovers of the Atelier Walkthrough (Fan-Translation)

This is a walkthrough for the adult yuri visual novel game “A Kiss For The Petals – Lovers of the Atelier”, an entry in the popular “A Kiss For The Petals” series. Developed by Japanese developer Yurin Yurin. It was translated to English by fan translation group Broken Dragon Translation. The game’s full original title is “Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o – Atelier no Koibito-tachi”.

In Lovers of the Atelier there is only 1 ending available, and the choices seem to be mainly for show. So there aren’t many mistakes you can make. You’ll also unlock all CGs in a single playthrough, so you won’t need any additional save slots.

End

• Spoiler

• Fine… I’ll have some…
    • I should go to class, but…
    • If Miya does naked apron too, then it’s okay.
    • I want to be swept away like this.
    • Let Miya wipe you down.

Original walkthrough: http://www.otakulair.com/english-visual-novel-walkthroughs/a-kiss-for-the-petals-lovers-of-the-atelier-walkthrough-fan-translation/

16335.jpg

https://vndb.org/v10700

Today at Saint Michael Girls' School, the class representative for the first-year “Snow” Class, Azumi Risa, had once again been fighting with the class troublemaker, Ayase Miya. Risa, who is earnest and hard-nosed, and Miya, who hates to cooperate with others, couldn’t have been less right for each other, as they were always on the verge of tearing each other’s throats out. At the time, the whole school was in a festive mood with Christmas just around the corner. As couples and spur-of-the-moment couples alike were flirtatiously carrying on, the whole school was abuzz with excitement over the “St. Michael’s Best Couple” poll being conducted by the student volunteers. Risa, who was single, figured it didn’t concern her… So then how did she and Miya end up being chosen?!

A Kiss for the Petals – Maidens of Michael Walkthrough

This is a walkthrough for the adult version of the Mangagamer English version of yuri game “Maidens of Michael”, the first commercially released entry in the “A Kiss For The Petals” series (available here). Originally developed by Japanese developer Sei Mikaeru Joshi Gakuen, still under the name of Yurin Yurin back then.

This walkthrough is based on Seiya-Saiga’s original Japanese walkthrough. So all credits to them.

In Maidens of Michael there are 6 main routes available, one for each of the 6 girl couples. If you follow this guide you’ll also unlock all (uncensored) CGs. You’ll need 2 save slots.

Notes

• This walkthrough was made with the adult edition, but should work with the all-ages edition as well. You can upgrade your edition for free with this patch at Mangagamer.
  • Choices in * italics are choices that don’t appear until later. Feel free to ignore them if they don’t appear (1 choice only).

Risa & Miya

• Spoiler

• Stay like this just a little longer…
    • ……
    • Give in and accept
    • A kiss… wouldn’t be so bad
    • Save Slot 1
    • Look at Miya
    • * Never mind them, worry about yourself!!
    • Contact her yourself
    • I need to tell Miya how I feel
    • Y-Yeah… I am trying to entice you.

The following routes are available after the first playthrough

Nanami & Yuuna

• Spoiler

• Load Slot 1
    • Look at Miya
    • Save Slot 2
    • Listen to Nanami and Yuuna’s conversation
    • I want to be open about it.
    • I was captivated by you.
    • But you shouldn’t push yourself so hard.

Kaede & Sara

• Spoiler

• Load Slot 2
    • Listen to Sara and Kaede’s conversation
    • But I preferred the real Sara…
    • Yes, that’s right.
    • Ohh… I guess it won’t hurt.

Mai & Reo

• Spoiler

• Load Slot 2
    • Listen to Reo and Mai’s conversation
    • All right, just one more.
    • Could it be… jealousy?!
    • I really want to thank you, Mai…

Shizuku & Eris

• Spoiler

• Load Slot 2
    • Listen to Shizuku and Eris’s conversation
    • I want to spend tonight with you.
    • Invite Eris somewhere without many people.
    • I cried out in embarrassment.

Takako & Runa

• Spoiler

• Load Slot 2
    • Listen to Runa and Takako’s conversation
    • Maybe just a little…
    • Casually back away from Rena.
    • I love you.

Original walkthrough: http://www.otakulair.com/english-visual-novel-walkthroughs/a-kiss-for-the-petals-maidens-of-michael-walkthrough-mangagamer/

26162.jpg

https://vndb.org/v16262

At the Saint Michael Girls' School... festivities erupted among the girls of the annex. The reason for their celebration is the Best Couples poll being held at the main campus. The students at the annex, who look up to the girls from the main campus, decided, "Let's have our own Best Couples!"
...It was always inevitable.
And so, the fairest and most intimate couples were nominated... The first couple is a pair of childhood friends, Misawa Nagisa and Takahata Rina. The second couple is a pair of twin sisters, Kimishima Ai and her younger sister Aya. And finally... The transfer student who saw this whole thing as no concern of hers, Onohara Hazuki, is shocked to hear that she too, was chosen to be among the Best Couples.

A Kiss For The Petals The New Generation Walkthrough

This is a walkthrough for the adult version of the translated version of yuri game “The New Generation”, an entry in the popular “A Kiss For The Petals” series. Originally developed by Japanese developer Sei Mikaeru Joshi Gakuen, Mangagamer picked it up to translate it into English. You also might know this series from the Japanese title ” Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o”.

In The New Generation there are 3 main routes available, each of them with a midway ending and a happy end. The first one of these is mandatory before you can get into the others. Next to these endings there’s also the Dream Ending (Bad). If you follow this guide you’ll also unlock all CGs. You’ll need 4 save slots.

Dream Ending

• Spoiler

• No, nothing
    • Don’t tell her
    • Save Slot 1
    • The cheek

Hazuki & Manami – Midway Ending

• Spoiler

• Load Slot 1
    • The lips
    • Hazuki & Manami Route (*Does not appear until you finish Hazuki & Manami Happy End)
    • Save Slot 2
    • Refuse

Hazuki & Manami – Happy End

• Spoiler

• Load Slot 2
    • Give it a shot

Everything below here requires Hazuki & Manami Happy End
Aya and Ai – Midway Ending

• Spoiler

• New game
    • Aya & Ai Route
    • Save Slot 3
    • I’ll let her go

Aya and Ai – Happy End

• Spoiler

• Load Slot 3
    • I won’t let her go

Nagisa & Rina – Midway Ending

• Spoiler

• New game
    • Nagisa & Rina Route
    • Save Slot 4
    • Don’t call

Nagisa & Rina – HappyEnding

• Spoiler

• Load Slot 4
    • Call

Original walkthrough: http://www.otakulair.com/english-visual-novel-walkthroughs/a-kiss-for-the-petals-the-new-generation-walkthrough-mangagamer/

Edited by grayest
added image and vndb link. spoilered content