YU-NO save editing

pual

I was playing YU-NO to about 55% completion and then made a mistake. I used golden key to open mansion sack house but then decided to go into woods instead of house. As a result i didn't have key in next playthrough and considering routes are long it's annoying to go get the key again. I rotate saves but this time saved too often so there was nothing useful available.

Are there save editors or relatively painless way to edit YU-NO save file just enough so that key is available? Version is the one with TLWiki page.

There are FLAG00..FLAGXX files in YU-NO dir, and they are modified as I play. I suspect modifying these are the key, and looking at TLwiki if each FLAG file corresponds to map screen, FLAG31 would be the right one. There is reference to C10_01.MES in it which is a script file in MES.ARC (C10_01.MSD after unpacking). Some command there must check the flag, i just don't understand enough how this script syntax works.

Anyone familiar with these?

EDIT: thanks to TLWiki's great YU-NO node graph I've pinpointed my save to be in node 31_02B, whereas the Storehouse is 32 and Well is 30. So maybe with some debugger support i'll be able to change the current location and golden key flag.

Edited by pual